What child does not like slime? Well what if you and your child had the opportunity to create your own slime while also incorporating some learning? Look no further than this alphabet slime activity. This great project is fun for your child and allows them to become proficient in learning the alphabet, counting, and matching. Try modifying it for any child depending on their needs.
- clear school glue
- glitter glue
- glitter, liquid starch
- alphabet beads
- two ice cube trays
- a marker
- some bowls
- a spatula
- Start by writing uppercase or lowercase letters in the ice trays with a permanent marker.
- Mix together 1 bottle of clear school glue, 1/2 bottle of glitter glue, 1 squeeze ( about a tablespoon) of school glue-glitter- One full tube for each color. And 1/4 cup of liquid starch.
- Perhaps try adding the first four ingredients first, and then add the liquid starch last.
- Add the alphabet beads and mix together.
- Set out the ice cube trays and your child is ready to find the letter and place them in the corresponding section.
Make as many colors as you want. You can even mix them together or keep them separate. It is whatever you and your child decide.