Wondering what to do with the seashells you have collected at the beach? Instead of throwing them out or bringing them back to where they cam from, try making seashell fish. This craft is easy to do and is something you can do with your kids during the summer months. Follow these steps or modify it anyway you like.
- Assorted seashells
- Googly eyes, various sizes
- Hot glue gun or instant grab glue
What you do:
- Lay out your shells first, choosing smaller shells for dorsal fins, tail and side fins.
- Once you have chosen which shells go with which, go ahead and glue them together.
- Glue googly eyes onto your fish.
- To display, try adding some blue cellophane to a piece of foam core board and gluing the fish to your faux sea.